All anglers must have current Oregon Fishing license. License information.
All anglers must be in generally good health.
Age 7 and older for bottom fishing and salmon. 14 and older for tuna trips. Exceptions as approved by the captain at the time of reservations.
- USCG approved life vests are provided. Children under 12 are required to wear life jackets at all times. Our life jackets are rather bulky so you may prefer to bring your child's own life jacket.
- Anglers with health conditions should check with their physician prior to trip (see FAQ for more details)
- For your safety, all trips are weather permitting. If weather prohibits fishing you will be given the opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund of your deposit. Every effort will be made to provide as much notice of cancellation as possible (generally 2-3 days).
What to Bring
- Food and drinks (small/individual ice chests are permitted)
- Layered clothing, hat dependent on conditions
- Shoes or boots that will keep your feet dry, NO flip flops/sandals or open toed shoes
- If rain is in the forecast, bring rain gear
What to Expect
- The boat will leave the dock early - specific time reviewed at reservation. Please arrive at the dock prior to the arranged departure time.
- A light breakfast prior to launch is encouraged, this actually reduces the likelihood of seasickness.
About our Boat
You will be fishing aboard our 26 foot 2015 Hewescraft Pacific Explorer. We have full electronics and twin 200 Hp Yamaha motors. The cabin is comfortable with lower berthing area. The non-skid diamond plate deck has ample room for fishing. There is plenty of storage for all the fish you will catch! (We provide the ice to keep your fish as fresh and tasty as possible.)